My Poems

This is my poems blog , it's for me & for u too , it's the words i write to express what's inside me .. My feelings my dreams my goals hope u enjoy reading every letter in this blog

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Im the Bird

I was created to live as a bird flying in the sky
Not to be prisoned in this foolish earth
Free in the sky without jails while the earth doesnt care except to make me tired
without brain i move but with my needs looking for life makes me happy
why do i have to love an earth full of destruction & became a place of a criminal wants to hurt me
should i stay in this life??or i cn fly freely in the sky
i'll never accept to be captured by a human being .. All his needs to steal my ambitioun
Am i wrong just because am trying to protect my freedom & my brothers??!!
No am not wrong but it's my right to protect my self from a bad person needs to make me fall down
In the morning am alive , but GOD willing how would it be in the evening!!
Will i go searching for my work or before i wake up i'll be dead
What's this earh nothing in it can satisfy me , Each person living on it hates the others
Innocent is dead , resistant is captured , & the person who fights the enemy became a terrorist
No never he is not a terrorist but he is looking for the freedom from the enemy's occupation
I swear to god i'll run away freely , and no one will be able to stop me
And god with me , And my fair case is all i own
According to people who want me to translate this poem in english i decided to translate it , hope u enjoy it all & especially Jake Organ

1 Comments:

  • At 1:02 AM , Blogger Thefunkymonk said...

    Thank you for this translation. I will try and translate it into more "poetic" English.
    It is a very powerful subject.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home